Calling the media “liars” is kind of Lindsay Lohan’s bread-and-butter but apparently there’s a new victim in town, and her name is Amanda Bynes.
Besides bizarre tweets, threatening to sue, wearing wigs then claiming she shaved her head, Amanda Bynes’ OTHER favorite pastime is claiming that tabloids, who print accurate stories about her (based on photographic evidence), are all liars.
1) The Truth: Amanda Bynes walked around a tanning salon completely naked and then In Touch reported it.
The Alleged Liar: In Touch
Amanda’s Response: “I’m suing In Touch for printing a fake story.”
2) The Truth: Amanda Bynes dies her hair blonde in NYC and the salon tells In Touch, “When the colorist finished, she didn’t think her hair was blond enough, so she started rubbing bleach through her hair with her hands. Everyone was horrified.”
The Alleged Liar: In Touch AND the hair stylist.
Amanda’s Response: “I’m suing In Touch for writing another fake story with terrible photographs. They could’ve used this better pic 2!” she tweets. She then writes, “…a hair stylist @ John Barrett FRIED my hair with bleach then lied2 Intouch.”
3) The Truth: Amanda Bynes was kicked out of a gymnastics class because of her erratic behavior, like wearing a wig and refusing to follow directions.
The Alleged Liar: Every blog.
Amanda’s Response: “I’m suing every blog saying I was kicked out of gymnastics. What is wrong w/ u people? What would u do if you found fake stories about u?”
4) The Truth: Us Weekly and Perez (and every blog, really) posts stories about Amanda roaming around NY wearing a shirt over her head and acting bizarre.
The Alleged Liar: Us Weekly and Perez Hilton
Amanda’s Response: “I’m suing @usweekly and @perezhilton for continuing to act like I’m doing something wrong by tweeting and walking to photoshoots. F*ck you!!”
5) The Truth: Amanda Bynes gets a DUI.
The Alleged Liar: The law.
Amanda’s Response: “I am not talking about being arrested for DUI because I don’t drink, and I don’t drink and drive. It is all false.”