Amanda Bynes has ended her social media obsession with the rapper Drake. The world mourns.
In the timeline of Amanda’s Drake-Twitter-obsession, nearly 24 hours ago she posted a photo of Drake and wrote, “Loving far apart eyes.”
Yes, Drake's eyes are very far apart and they are indeed lovely.
THEN, an hour later she posted another photo of Drake and wrote, “kinda ugly huh?”
Six hours later, she posted a side-by-side of Nick Zano (her co-star from “What I Like About You”) and wrote, “Hot to the left and Ugly @drake to the right.”
So, now that Amanda has broken up with a man she was never in a relationship with, who should she obsess about on Twitter next?
Funny you should ask, readers…because we have just the men.
1. Gary Busey: We think they would just “understand” each other. And by that, we mean “not at all.”
2. Edward Furlong: He’s a child star. She’s a child star. He’s had run-ins with the law. She’s had run-ins with the law. He’s a little bit nuts. She’s a little bit nuts. It’s a match made in hell heaven.
3. Dave Chappelle: Dave Chappelle had a very successful comedy show, then he up and quit Hollywood and just went to Africa for an extended period of time. Well, Amanda used to have a very successful comedy show, then she up and quit Hollywood and moved to Crazy Town for an extended period of time. So they have a lot in common, is what we’re saying.
4. Diddy: Amanda likes Drake for his “far apart eyes” (or she did, anyway) so she must have a thing for dudes with weird eyes. Diddy is ALWAYS wearing sunglasses, it must be because he’s hiding some busted eyeballs underneath.
5. Ryan Gosling: How is every girl in the world obsessed with Ryan Gosling and NOT Amanda Bynes? She really needs to jump on the bandwagon with that one.