Al Gore Emphatically Denies Sexual Assault

July 1, 2010 By:
Al Gore Emphatically Denies Sexual Assault

Al Gore has broken his silence on the alleged sexual assault claims, denying he ever had any unwanted contact with the Portland, Oregon massage therapist, 54-year-old Molly Hagerty.

The statement, released by the Gore family spokeswoman, reads: "The Gores cannot comment on every defamatory, misleading, and inaccurate story generated by tabloids. Mr. Gore unequivocally and emphatically denied this accusation when he first learned of its existence three years ago. He stands by that denial."

Al Gore's Accuser Speaks!

The case, which was previously closed due to insufficient evidence, has now been reopened by Portland authorities. Gore’s rep says that further investigation "will only benefit Mr. Gore."

Al Gore Accused of Sexual Assault

Last week police said the matter wasn't investigated further due to "insufficient evidence to support the allegations" and a prosecutor said Hagerty refused to be interviewed by officers. She then approached the National Enquirer last month, asking for $1 million for her story.

It still seems so fishy. But now that the case is reopened, we have a feeling a lot more information is about to come out! Stay tuned!