Stand by everyone. Adam Levine is having a moment.
The tatted star recently exploded on the topic of TLC’s “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Child,” tearing into the reality series’ existence, its subjects, and its viewership.
When prompted by the name “Honey Boo Boo” during an interview with the GQ magazine, “The Voice” coach unleashed on the six-year-old Georgia-native’s show like some sort of rabid and manicured beast.
Adam’s unadulterated comment reads as follows:
“Seriously, Honey Boo Boo is the DECAY of Western civilization. Just because so many people watch the show doesn’t mean it’s good. So many people witness atrocities and can’t take their eyes away from them, but that doesn’t mean they’re good. That show is literally The. Worst. Thing. That’s. Ever. Happened. It’s complete f****g ignorance and the most despicable way to treat your kids,” he said. “F*** those people. You can put that in the magazine: F*** those idiots. They’re just the worst. Sorry, I’m so sensitive to that — like, I don’t know, man, it’s upsetting. Just to clarify, I said, ‘F*** THOSE PEOPLE.”
Now that you’ve absorbed that rant, let’s review what we’ve learned:
1. Adam Levine is a “sensitive” bully, bent on hurting the feelings of kindergarten-aged girls and possibly compensating for some sort of childhood admonishment trauma of his own.
2. Adam was probably not one of the 2.8 million viewers that tuned in to the Season 1 finale of “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Child” on September 26.
3. Adam has finally caught on to the “HCHBB” trend, a show that has been on hiatus for over two months now that we last reported on in October.
4. When quoting Adam, it’s best to have CAPS LOCK and “****” handy…
5. Maroon 5 is toooootally NOT the decay of Western civilization.
Adam’s statement has been catching a good deal of buzz around news outlets due to its cruel and uncalled for nature.
Hollyscoop reached out to Honey Boo Boo’s rep for comment on Adam’s tantrum. The rep responded with “no comment.”