Late last night, Adam Levine announced he is engaged to a Victoria’s Secret model named Behati Prinsloo. Who?
Turns out Behati is another factory made VS model, but she also seems pretty cool in a Cara Delevingne-type-way and we’re obsessed with her Instagram pictures.
Here are 5 things to know about the 24-year-old model.
1) Her name is pronounced bah-hottie. Like “bah” and then “hottie.” She’s hot and her name sounds like “hottie.” Makes sense.
2) She’s South African – Adam has a type and it’s “not born in America.” According to Behati’s Twitter account, she was raised in Namibia and moved to London when she was 13 to model. Now she resides in NYC.
3) She’s an aspiring actress – She had a small role (playing a Victoria’s Secret model lol) on one episode of "Hawaii Five-0," but she’s not going to pull a Rosie-Huntington Whiteley anytime soon. Concerning acting, she told "The Couch," “It’s not something I’m pursuing at the moment.”
4) She likes “funny” guys – She must have fallen for Adam's quick wit we see weekly on “The Voice,” because she told Hollyscoop what she looks for in a guy, telling us, “Just be funny and honest and true to who you are.”
5) She’s a photographer – On her blog, she posted a photo shoot of her model friend Coco Rocha and wrote, “I only shoot film, mostly black and white. I love film. I think digital in some ways took away a photographers freeness.”